UPDATE: As of September 26th, HVHD is pausing routine immunizations during flu vaccine clinic season
Housatonic Valley Health District Department provides leadership and support to the public in efforts to protect our local community against vaccine-preventable diseases. Our team of Community Health Nurses works to ensure that all children and families receive appropriate immunizations according to their needs. Vaccination records can be found at CT’s Immunization Information System, CT WiZ, a state program that requires physicians to report all childhood vaccines.
Are you looking for routine vaccinations? HVHD is a one stop shop as we offer routine vaccinations for children and adults. Fill out the “Vaccine Request Form” below to request an appointment.
Let us know about your experience at our vaccine clinic by filling out our vaccine satisfaction survey. Click here to complete this survey.
- Click here to view the CDC’s “Recommended Child and Adolescent Immunization Schedule for ages 18 years or younger, United States, 2021”
- Click here to view the CDC’s “Recommended Adult Immunization Schedule for ages 19 years or older, United States, 2021”
- Locating Health Provider Portal for Reporting Seasonal and Routine vaccine availability.
- Importance of Catching Up on Routine Childhood Vaccinations
- Get Back on Track with Routine Vaccines
- Learn About the Importance of Vaccinations
- CDC’s Adult Immunization Schedule for 19 years or older
- Resources to Encourage Routine Childhood Vaccinations
- CDC’s Child and Adolescent Immunization for 18 years or younger
Updated: September 26, 2023